Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Did you know???

Homeschooling in the Garden State just tagged me, and it being my first official tag. I am kinda':

Choose one:

A.) Nervous
B.) Excited
C.) Nausea
D.) Annoyed
E.) Confused
F.) None of the above

Okay for all of you that chose "F", let me know and I'll tag you next time. I actually think its kinda' cool and flattering that someone may want to know 5 facts about me, not saying that anyone else out there wants to know but since Kate decided for everyone (you can all drop by her blog and thank her later), you will all be subjected to it as well. It's all because {she} "likes me, {she} really, really likes me..." ***Quick name the source of the quote...***

Alright here goes:

Rules: Link to your tagger and post these rules. Share 5 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

1. My hubby and I played doctor tonight, he was the doctor I was the patient and he gave me a rare diagnosis, he informed me that I suffer from a newly diagnosed chronic affliction: Laptoposis - the condition which afflicts those with laptops, these (us) poor souls feeling the need to constantly multitask by doing everything while lugging the laptop, as if it were an appendage, all around the house (e.g.the couch, the kitchen, the bed, the bathroom... yes everywhere- that we can carve out a spare moment or two.)

2. I suppose the diagnosis was long incoming, since finding a new homeschool group and Gabby finally being old enough to attend story time at the library, I have overcome my self imposed Agoraphobia. I now suffer from Oikophobia. Fortunately, he hasn't realized the latter and therefore I dodged a double diagnosis. (He'll surely figure it out by next week.)

3. I swear I have the body of Kate Moss (no I didn't eat her)... of course hiding under the 50+ pounds of post pregnancy baby weight (dating back to the child born in the nineties- but why be specific? She in there I swear!)

4. My head is just swimming with useless knowledge. I know a little about everything and very little about anything. I attribute this to my photographic memory. I can recall things 15-25 years later with scary accuracy. My poor Frank can't get away with anything, but then again I am his virtual date book planner/ address book/ and record keeper. He has to give a little to get so much. Right? (That's at least the Bill of Rights, I've sold him!)

5. I live with the regret that I haven't been able to give my son some of the same opportunities I had as a child. My parents were wise enough to make my brother and I "world travelers". It taught us how to be accepting over others in all their own different lights. How to respect people not in spite of their differences but because of their differences. People are different but deep inside all the same no matter where you are in the world. MY son, regrettably has not had these same opportunities (due to circumstance not desire) but I hope that he learns through my example to be just as accepting of others.

So now I must tag: Ummmmmmm, who do I want to know more about? It's hard I want to tag everyone (even the ones on the wait list- waiting to be added to my blogroll)

Life in Full Swing While Running Though Hoops (Newbie- that can use a litle push or really by this point a HUGE shove!)

Adventures of Plenty

School N Such

Gottfredsen Academy

Yasmina Green


Trivia Answer:
***"You like me, you really like me," a thrilled Sally Field in 1985, gushed while accepting her second Oscar in five years.***

2 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

LOL, Glad you played along!
And hey..Sally Field's got nothin' on you!;-)

Gottfredsen said...

Just wanted to let you know that I finally got it done. Sorry it took so long. Hope you enjoy.