Sunday, March 16, 2008

Come Back, Don't Leave Me

So as some of you may have discovered by now, I have been cheating. Cheating on my Sleep Deprived Ramblings, cheating on YOU!!!
Ohhhh, how I grovel for your forgiveness.... how could I ever make it up to you? I'll do whatever it takes, to prove my continued devotion to you... anything, your wish is my command!

Wha'?!?

You wha'??

You wanna know wha'?

You wanna' know all about my other love?

Will that actually make you feel better? You want to know all of the torrid details???

Well, if you insist, and I remind you, that I am only doing this because you begged! I've.... ummmmmmmm, been cheating with........ ummmmmmmmmmm, another BLOG! There I said it.... ANOTHER BLOG!!!

Are you happy now?

Any more questions???

Wha'?!?

Now, you wanna' know wha'?!?

Now you want to know all about this other blog?

Are you sure this will help mend things between us?

Fine.... the blog is An Apple For Mom !

Are you proud of yourself now.... I hope this is enough to satisfy your curiosity!

Wha', you still aren't satisfied?

Now you want to know what it looks like?!?

You sure aren't easy to please...

Okay, if I introduce you will you forgive me and forget the whole cheating thing???

You will?!?!

GREAT... okay, stroll on over but don't leave me for it... as tempting as it may be. Please come back to me... I promise you can go back and visit often, just don't abandon me!!!!! Go ahead now, go.... as they say:

"I'll set you free, if you come back it was meant to be!"

2 comments:

Gottfredsen said...

You are so funny. I had already found your other blog and loved it. Great job!

Daphne said...

You so definitely crack me up! I love how you type like you're talking. So very great. I do believe I shall stumble over to your other blog now :) thanks for making my day a little more sunny!