Monday, January 28, 2008

Yes, I am sappy too!

Warning: This is a sappy post you may throw up a little bit in your mouth from my pathetic ravings about my baby, but for those of you who have committed to reading my little blog may appreciate the vast range of emotions from one post to another...OHHHHH? My sad little observations sound more interesting now don't they?

Boy, do they grow up quick... My littlest one is eating cereal, (well I did warn you my ravings were a bit pathetic) in actuality he has been for the past two weeks now but we have moved up to two feedings a day.... and he is turning into a little piggy just like his big sister... The thicker the better and if the bowl is full he's happy... he actually opens his mouth and waits for the food... I know in the grand scheme of life this equates to a small drop of water in the ocean but being my last one every little coo, ohhhh, and awwww seems like he's a mensa alum. I relish every moment -sadly - most of the things that I was too rushed or preoccupied to notice with the first two. He's finally sleeping through the whole night- and what real people consider sleeping- not those full of crap chock full of great advice baby books. He's been sleeping from 9pm until about 8am, at least for the past 2 nights (great, I probably now jinxed the whole thing) that means by the time I finish all my motherly chores and houshold duties and actual paycheck work I may possibly be able to get a full 3 hours of sleep... Woooo Hooooo! I may now have to change the name of this blog.... To Mad Ramblings of a Mother who CAN Sleep but Doesn't! Would you all still come back and visit my blog even if my insanity is self induced? Hope so cause I really like having all of you around... listening to all my little stories- Lord knows Frank is bored of them and the only other person that willingly and eagerly listens is my mother (but truth be known she only listens to my stories and reads my blog hoping to pick up some trivial nugget of information about her precious grandchildren that may have eluded her in on of our 25 phone calls throughout the day- keep reading mom I am sure I'll write something about the other two tomorrow!) For the rest of you, hold out hope that I may write something that is appealing to the masses.

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

I was just thinking along similar lines with my (now 5 year old!)P..
she came out in her jammies which I swear were down to the floor last week..they are now at her knees!!!
Stop growing so quick! I all but yelled at her.."Mom," came her patient reply.."I can't stop growing,
I'm not done yet". :-)