Friday, January 4, 2008

Someone cleaned out the DANG in box!!!!!!!

WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!, by the time I made my way outside we must of had a sudden warm front apparently because alas, Hell did not officially freeze over.... meaning- NO MULAH in the box!

Out of all days that an "Administrative Assistant" decides to actually do the duties as outlined in their job description..... Satan's administrative assistant must have cleaned out the in box and stamped "Urgent, Immediate Attention Required" atop of the memo stating "Hell Must be Freezing Over because it's Freezing in Florida"- and to boot probably post dated it- HUMPFFF!!!! You can tell that Hell is not a government funded office, a state funded office, or even a county funded office... because there is no way that anyone on the tax dollar dole would ever clean out an in box- I can say this with 100% confidence, I used to work for the county and the state- nobody there ever gets off their butt or stops gossipping long enough to do any duty as outlined for them.

So once again I'll wait for the next apocalyptic sign to check for a check from my ex!!! Keep your fingers crossed and someone drop me a line if the rivers and sea turns to blood and / or locust begin to swarm!!!!

1 comment:

Jen and TJ said...

Well I have always known you to be extremely creative, BUT your writing takes the cake! You need to write a book to help keep mothers sane and laughing. I am having a great time....can't wait to see what's in store for tomorrow and the day after......