Friday, January 4, 2008

Ching Ching, the check is in the mail... I just know it!

Did I miss that sermon in church where they warn us that the Apocalypse is coming, or what?

It's downright freezing here.... Last night the high was in the teens.... crazy or what? This is supposed to be the Sunshine state (notice the word "SUN" in the moniker).... the home of hurricanes and lightening storms, rip tides and sun burns, flip flops and tank tops NOT hats, mittens and scarves, layering over overcoats, sweat shirts, undershirt, NOT heaters, foggy windows and frost, NOT "bring in the animals to save their lives", "cover the plants and bushes to save their lives", "run the water to keep the pipes from freezing and bursting".... is this some evil universal joke??? Did the greater powers that be not get the memo.... "THIS IS FLORIDA not FROSTIDA!!! cc: Hell and Satan..."

Since I now know this memo must still be in Satan's inbox, and Cow Town (also known as Hell) is freezing over, maybe I should run out quick and check my mailbox maybe my ex sent me a child support check!!!!!! Wooooo Hoooo... I am in the money!!!! Let me run and get it before it warms up and the universe realizes that the earth is still spinning on its axis............

3 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

LOL, sorry it's so cold there, but
if you get snow..send it up here...
we're waiting to play next to the fire pit again! ;-)

Gottfredsen said...

I hear you about the cold. We live a little south of you and it has been really cold to. Not as cold it got to the 20's the other night. Come on tho I am only an hour away from miami, it is not supposed to get that cold here. I moved away from Maine so i would not have that weather. Sorry I ramble to. LOL

Grumpy said...

You're a riot... I'm adding you to my blog list (hope that's okay!)

We're chilly here too in GA, my toes are numb. This isn't Canada (where I moved from!) Though my dd asks daily for snow... I relish the sun - frigid or not - but where is the warmth, the humidity ... I'm wheezing without humidity!