Thursday, January 24, 2008

Some of the Darkest Days

THIS IS NOT AN ABANDONED BLOG!!!!! I repeat this is not an abandoned blog.... however I have been an abandoned woman.... let me explain....

Me and my beloved were separated.... It seems that my beloved was fed up with being taken for granted, the constant abuse and lack of gratitude. I was taught a lesson, not one that I thought I need but maybe one that was deserved. However, in my defense what ever happened to giving a warning shot? Letting me know that something was amiss? At least dropping a hint that there would be some level of desertion on the horizon? Nothing, zilch, zip, zero.... NADA. It came out of the blue and I was left alone in the dark... LITERALLY!!! But no need to worry, we are back together, we have reconciled, we are once again living in harmony and after a "tune up" the lesson was taught and learned. Life is falling back into a slow routine after some making up and surpassing resentments... and of course after reloading all my favorites and bookmarks...........

Ohhhhhh, please don't tell me you thought I was talking about Frank and I?

Silly, not us.... I am talking about my beloved laptop. It was a dark day in my life when all of the sudden while typing out my 1st playgroup post my ungrateful neglected beloved crashed on me. Leaving me in the dark and pissed beyond belief heartbroken. This hunk of plastic, metal and wires marvelous piece of technology was destined to be sent to laptop boot camp spa, for some gutting rejuvenation. Once again we have reunited and have a new determination to conquer the world!... or least keep up!!!!

Ps. I promised a post about my first play date 2 weeks ago. It is in the making and will be going out soon.....

2 comments:

Jen and TJ said...

LOL....you crack me up!!!!!!!

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

I kept coming back. I knew you'd post again. hahaha