Sunday, December 30, 2007

Why Blog???

Okay, so I have been asked "Why Blog???" Truth be told I don't know but then again I do know... Yes the time spent blogging could so wisely be used on something frivolous as sleep, but why would I want to do something silly like that???

The bottom line for why I would take on this labor intensive endeavour is two fold...

first and foremost is to relieve my ever patient husband from having to hear, first hand, my constant rumbling and mumbling (which I know he tunes out of quite frequently- of course I can't blame him- they rarely make any sense to him.) And second, is purely for posterity... after having 3 children time is limited and filling out baby books and adding photos and correlating them to what else is going on in our lives at the moment is far too daunting of a task... I'd much rather spend my sleepless hours propped up on my pillows, snuggled up in my comforter, with the snoring white noise of my honey, laptop perched upon my lap, and the baby monitor crackling in the background than trying to recall when; who did what and why they did it and all the while trying to muster some sort of legible script for others to read. Baby books and rough drafts are not for me! The beauty of a blog is the backspace key.



So therefore the mantra has been set forth: For my hubby and the kids... I MUST BLOG!!! Do you think they'll buy it support me??? Keep your fingers crossed and hold on tight, you bought yourself a front row ticket to some of my mad sleepless delusions and ramblings about life, kids and family....

No comments: